Seattle Pacific University is committed to making your event a success. Our team of catering professionals is available to assist you with planning every aspect of your event. Our culinary team has designed a variety of menus to fit a wide range of tastes and budgets, including regional ingredients, university favorites and specialty items. Should you desire a customized menu for your event, we will be happy to meet with you to create a special menu for your specific needs. Our goal is to provide you with the freshest selections of food items, beautifully displayed, served professionally by our highly trained staff as we strive to exceed the expectations of every single guest.
Our website will guide you through the planning process for a catered event. In the event that you require a customized menu for your event, we will be happy to meet with you to do so.
Catering arrangements can be made in several convenient ways: by phone, email, and our online Catertrax ordering system https://spucatering.catertrax.com.
Flavours Catering is pleased to provide Shoestring Catering
Shoestring Catering is a low-cost, no-frills segment of Flavours Catering which is ONLY available to:
- Student Government
- Residential Students & Senate
- Registered Student Groups for the enhancement of student social life on campus.
In order to qualify for Shoestring prices, these guidelines need to be followed:
- Order must be placed at least (7) business days prior to the event.
- Food request MUST come from the Shoestring menu.
- A signed and authorized requisition or other form of payment must be received THREE business days prior to the event.
PLEASE NOTE: Orders placed within 48 hours of the event are NOT eligible for Shoestring pricing.
Please call the Catering Office at (206) 281-2355 for more information.
- Schedule all tables, chairs, and trash cans through Facility Management, (206) 281-2330. Room reservations are made through Conference Services.
- All appropriate paper products will accompany orders, based on the quantity and types of food ordered.
- This service is offered as pick up only from Gwinn Commons. Service is available daily 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. per the academic schedule.
If the Shoestring menu does not fit your needs, we will gladly work with your approved group to accommodate your food and budget requirements. Please contact the catering office at (206) 281-2355 to request an appointment.