Gwinn Commons Dining Hall is the resident dining facility on campus and features self-contained restaurants, just steps apart. SPU students, faculty and staff, and guests are welcomed to dine and socialize the variety of fresh scratch made options. Gwinn Commons Dining Hall is located at the heart of Campus right off Martin Square on the 2nd floor of Gwinn Commons. Orders are prepared fresh, right in front of you! Our menus feature a wide variety of fresh food designed to satisfy everyone's appetite with food choices to rival your favorite restaurant .
- Award Winning plant-based station open for every full service called Sprouts
- Allergen-Free station that omits the top 8 allergies called Simple Servings
- Healthy Mindful Dishes that have fewer calories, fat, and sodium for every meal
- Delicious, hot, home-style entrées
- Deli choices served on soft deli bread
- New creations by our chef just for you
- Homemade desserts & pastries
- Homemade soups & fresh baked bread
- Get Well Meals: Feeling under the weather? Have a friend pick up a meal for you when you fill out our Get Well Meal Request Form.